Directed Genomics (https://www.directedgenomics.com/) provides next generation sequencing library (NGS) preparation methods and other genetic and genomics solutions tailored to address the unique challenges of diverse applications and sample-types for research, translational, clinical and agricultural genomic applications.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Scientist to join our team to develop and implement novel NGS sample prep solutions at our Cambridge, MA location. Responsibilities will include development and optimization of new methods both on the bench and on instruments, data analysis, and detailed reporting.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV via email to
• . 1-2 years of experience with current NGS platforms, library preparation, and sequencing data analysis software.
• Research experience in molecular biology and genetics
• Experience with assay design and analysis
• Product development experience preferred
• Experience with Unix/Linux and bioinformatics tools a plus
• Ph.D, M.S. with 2+ years experience or B.S. with 4+ years experience