Directed Genomics is seeking a highly-motivated, independent Senior Scientist to lead the development and implementation of novel NGS target enrichment methods at our Ipswich, MA location. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative company developing cutting edge technologies for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) sample preparation. Responsibilities will include development and optimization of new methods both on the bench and on instruments, data analysis, and detailed reporting.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV via email to email@example.com
- 3+ years of experience with current NGS library preparation methods including target enrichment
- Extensive research experience in molecular biology
- Experience with assay design and analysis
- Product development experience
- Experience with Unix/Linux and bioinformatics tools
- Ph.D. or equivalent industry work experience